Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Will Sing of Your Love, Forever

When I sing this song, I lose sight of the world completely and get snatched into His presence, at lightning speed. It doesn't matter if I sing this in church or inside our bathroom while seated on the CR throne--God takes me to heights and dances with me. And I can stay like that forever--I will sing of his love forever.

Life in this world takes a back seat--no, it disappears, in fact. And what matters alone is His love, forever. I get to experience eternity--and stay there--and there's nothing better to do. Time loses its meaning, so do priorities--I will sing of his love forever. 

If birds can do that--they do nothing all their lives but sing of His love forever--and God supplies all their needs, why can't I? I will sing of his love--forever! Birds don't sow or store in barns--they just sing of his love forever--and they do one of the greatest worships in God's sight. He takes great pleasure and provides all their needs. He even wrote about it in his Word so that all people, from generations to generations, will learn of this vital life lesson.

And birds teach nothing to their young and descendants down the line except sing of his love forever. There's nothing more important, nothing more delightful to God. I will meditate his Word--I will sing of his love forever...and ever.....

More Articles on My New Blog

I bought a new blog where I discuss on kicking stress out from every aspect of our lives and on self-improvement and self help tips. In shor...

Popular Posts