I Will Sing of Your Love, Forever


When I sing this song, I often lose sight of the world completely and get snatched into His presence, so to speak, at lightning speed. It doesn't matter if I sing this in church, in my bedroom or inside our bathroom while seated on the throne--God takes me to heights and dances with me. And I can stay like that forever--I will sing of his love forever.

Photo above by Tatiana Rodriguez on Unsplash. 



Life in this world takes a back seat--no, it disappears completely, in fact, when you're in God's secret place. And what matters alone there is His love, forever. I get to experience eternity in its fullness (that's what I believe it is, heaven's very eternity. Throne Room escapades)--and stay there a while--and there's nothing better to do. Often, you hear the King call and take you away to his vineyard for special, intimate moments--to sample his garden fruit. Time loses its meaning, so do priorities--I will sing of his love forever.



Our priorities are just a figment of the imagination. There are really no priorities, as we call or imagine them, and especially no "ministry priorities." They do not exist. Only GOD does. And spending time with him is the real priority. Singing of his love forever. And particularly, singing of his spoken Truth in the bible which he reveals supernaturally because he loves us in the very same way he loves Jesus. 

Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. [John 17.23]

When we understand what singing of his love really is, we find that all ministry is a song. Not the songs we sing in church on Sundays, but the songs and music that our lives with Jesus make and resonate deep in people's hearts. If birds can do that--they do nothing all their lives but sing of His love forever--and God supplies all their needs--why can't I? I will sing of his love--forever! Birds don't sow or store in barns--they just sing of his love forever--and they do one of the greatest worships in God's sight. He takes great pleasure and provides all their needs. He even wrote about it in his Word so that all people, from generations to generations, will learn of this vital life lesson.

And birds teach nothing to their young and descendants down the line except sing of his love forever. There's nothing more important, nothing more delightful to God. I will meditate his Word--I will sing of his love forever...and ever.....


God is love, and love is God. And I'm referring to God's love as he reveals it in his Word, not the corrupted meaning as the world understands love. At times, I replace the word "love" with "God" when I meditate the love portion of 1 Corinthians 13.

In an ardent, personal love relationship with GOD in Christ...

GOD is patient, GOD is kind. HE does not envy, HE does not boast, HE is not proud. 5 HE does not dishonor others, HE is not self-seeking, HE is not easily angered, HE keeps no record of wrongs. 6 GOD does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 GOD always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 GOD never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.



Comments