Extreme Prayer, Extreme Believer, Extreme Faith


I want your life, God. That's the whole point of prayer. I want your image in me so when I'm in front of a mirror it's all you I see, especially the mirror that is your Word. So, I want you. I don't even want church--the church men build and do today in your Name. The church that adulterates your Truth to fit their own denominational designs and interests. That's why often, instead of going to man-made churches, I'd rather just look within me where the Kingdom of God is. 

Now I see why you'd rather go out to remote places and mountainsides alone than fellowship with religious leaders of God's own people in your time. It's not religious pride; it's your propensity as a genuine Kingdom person. You want no less than God, so you walked as God in man on earth, as you also now walk as God in man in me. I'm God's flesh on earth, all by your grace.

In you I am perfect, and that perfection makes me so imperfect to the eyes of mere men. The more imperfect and "weak" I am in their eyes, the more God's power is made perfect in such "weakness" in me. In you I'm holy, and that makes me "heretic" and a law breaker to the religious, worthy of being stoned and crucified, especially to the religious born-again. By your grace and mercy I'm no longer a saved sinner but a saved saint. It's your own verbal declaration that makes me perfect as my heavenly Father is perfect.

In you, God, I am a "god," a son of the Most High [Ps.82.6]. In you, my Jesus, I'm a "god," to whom the Word of God comes [Jn.10.34-35], and you declared that Scripture can never be broken. Each time your fresh Word comes to my life you, God, increase as I decrease. You cannot have sons and daughters who are mere men. Each Word they eat mutates their DNA to be Jesus' DNA, because Jesus is the Word, until Christ is formed in them [Gal.4.19], until they attain to the whole measure of the fullness of my Jesus {Eph.4.13]. So they live as gods in this world while looking entirely human, the human that you designed them to be in Christ.

Adam used to hold that title--god of this world--when you, Lord, gave him full dominion over all. But like Esau, he opted for food worldly flesh craves for rather than your perfect LIFE and glory in him. So Satan stole the title and became god of this world, for a while. But all that is about to change in these last days. For you are now restoring everything before my Jesus comes back [Acts 3.21], tearing down man's churches and denominations and ways to build God's Kingdom on earth through God's flesh.

In Christ, I can literally command mountains to jump into the sea and curse fruit trees to unfruitfulness, if need be. I can tread on water and even turn it into the best wine on earth. For nothing is impossible for you, and you are 100 percent in me, so that you declared, Lord, that nothing will be impossible for me, too. These miraculous feats are not for vanity displays but for the last battle in the end times, when Jesus will be fully revealed in his true believers through his genuine glorious church, without spot or wrinkle, before he finally snatches them to heaven.

One thing I ask for and this is what I seek in life: That I and my wife and kids will have my Jesus fully revealed in us in full-pack Holy Spirit power and be part of building God's genuine Kingdom on earth, which is an extremely radical Kingdom that no man can build, built by his all-spiritual and supernatural glorious church, without spot or wrinkle, a church of God's flesh on earth. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Comments